This Camperización includes mechanical guarantee and in the own camperización of 1 year, besides the transference and the homologation
The Price is really low! 24600€
This fabulous 4x4 camper has been completely restored to both sheet metal and engine preparation.
So that they can travel and sleep 4 people in total comfort within the trimmed dimensions of the van. The strength of this camper has been to make in a vehicle of reduced dimensions as it is the chassis L2 H3 without missing the most basic that is a comfortable living room, a quite generous bathroom and two beds one of them in the part of the bottom and another retractable On the hardtop.
For the carpentry of this camper 4x4 we have used a board of the highest quality as is the phenolic board of Finnish birch. The birch phenolic plywood board consists of the overlap of birch wood structural plates or sheets, alternating the direction of the fiber and glued together. They must be symmetrical with respect to the central plate or plates (soul). This alternate arrangement of the fibers (at right angles) is what gives it a great dimensional stability, a great resistance to warping and a non-natural direction of rupture. The Finnish board is made using water-repellent adhesives and phenolic resins, providing it with unmatched characteristics for use in an off-road vehicle, to which the furniture will be subjected to strong twists when we want to put our 4x4 skills to the test.
On the other hand it has been equipped with the necessary comfort to enjoy the camper with total freedom and very good autonomy, thanks to its large capacity battery and its solar panel of 140W and a trivalent refrigerator.
Technical Details 4x4:
Engine: 2.8 JTD.
GPS with browser from all over Europe out of sight, ideal for Morocco.
Special aluminum wheels 4x4 and new mixed tires.
- - NEW Timing Belt
- - NEW Oil
- - NEW Oil, Gas and Interior Filters
- - 4x4 NEW Valve Oil and Filter
- - NEW gearbox oil.
- Complete insulation with Armaflex and extruded polystyrene
- Complete paneling in 4mm dm in cream color.
- Rigid ceiling on raised with very large bed for 2.3 people.
- Marine board floor covered with special PVC floor for campers.
- 2 Clean water tanks.
- 1 Low water tank.
- Large auxiliary 200Amp battery with relay to charge the vehicle in circulation.
- 2500W 12 / 220V Inverter.
- 220V battery charger.
- 2 120W flat solar panels each for great autonomy
- 2 Dometic MIDI HEKI 40X40 skylights
- Aerator in bath.
- Control unit with indication of all levels of water tanks batteries and internal and external temperature.
- Compressor boiler installed in the underside of the vehicle.
- 12v compressor with fixed installation.
- Swivel front seats that together with the rear make up a very comfortable lounge for 4 people.
- Table to eat 4 diners, with which to lower it we will make the bed.
- Kitchen cabinet with 2 burner camper stove with lid. Glass for a better use of space.
- Auxiliary refrigerator cabinet with oak counter.
- High rear cargo furniture.
- Kitchen cabinet in back, very comfortable
- Dometic S4 kitchen window with mosquito net and dimming.
- 85L Webasto refrigerator per compressor. The operation of this refrigerator to 12v compressor assure us a quality of cold incomparable with the traditional models trivalentes, since it is able to cool bordering the 0 degrees in extreme conditions of heat.
- Truma hot water boiler for gas. This appliance is of great quality and will also provide us with hot water wherever we need it regardless of the outside temperature we are.
- Very large bathroom with washbasin, shower and toilet.
- Compartmentalized back for increased load organization.
- Hot and cold outdoor shower.
- Dometic S4 lounge windows with mosquito netting and blackouts.
- Custom-made stainless steel snorkel.
- Hooks on rear doors for transporting 2 spare wheels.
- Suspension lift reinforced 8cm.
- Trailer ball.
- Camouflage signage
More possible options for this van:
- Webasto Static Heating.
- Custom iron defense with Winch.
- Thule Omnistor camper awning.
- 4x4 front headlights
- Spare wheel on the back or roof
- Compressor installation on the camper van
- Stainless Steel Side Stands
- Electric step up.
- Tailored luggage racks.